Looking for something?

Tuesday 15 September 2015

The To Do List

Since I'm home sick with a cold I think today is an excellent day to take stock.  Between commissions and personal projects I have some many things to do!

I have four regency gowns on the go, with a fifth coming this weekend.  What fun!  I love building dresses for each client to suit their personality and use.

I'm also making some rompers and baby things for a local photographer.  Totally new market, but so nice to try something different!

And did I mention I'm coordinating and designing a friend's wedding?  Yeah, super fun!  A Frozen theme is the best way to start the holiday season.

For me, well...

- Net overlay for my gold silk ball gown.  Beaded, of course, because I can't make my life easy.
- Wool winter coat.
- Miss Fisher trousers
- 1780s Robe a l'Anglaise

That's doable, right?  Right...?

I'm also involved with the newly formed Regency Sewing Guild.  Beginning on October 16th you can join us for Regency stay-making classes complete with tea and scones.  Details here.  The fee includes all the materials and pattern so you just show up, sew, and eat scones.  Did I mention scones...?


No comments:

Post a Comment